Undergraduate Transfer Students Online Programs
Haven is an online educational program on the important issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking, which impact many college students across the country. Transfer students are asked to take this online program as part of Virginia Tech’s new comprehensive prevention strategy and in response to federal guidelines specified by the Campus SaVE Act.
Course Opens: July 28, 2016
Completion Deadline (for Part I): Deadline extended to September 5
If you do not complete Part I by the deadline, a registration hold may be placed on your student account, which may prevent you from signing up for spring classes.
Transfer students are only required to take Haven.
Tips for a successful experience:
- Please close other programs you have running
- Close other tabs on your browser.
- Use the navigation in the course pages (do not use your browser’s back button)
- Save your progress regularly so you don’t have to start over should an interruption of service occur.
- Make sure your device meets these minimum system requirements before starting the courses.
- RAM: 1 GB+
- Browsers: Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- NOTE: Haven is also supported on tablets: Mobile Safari on iOS7 or newer
- and the default browser on Android 4.3+
- Flash Player: Please note some browsers may require Adobe Flash for multimedia content.
Note: These online programs are meant for students to complete on their own and not with a parent or guardian. We encourage your conversation with your student regarding the program content but please allow your student to complete the program on their own.