Graduate Students Online Programs
Haven Plus is an online educational program for adults on the important issues of sexual harassment, sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking. Graduate students are asked to take this online program as part of Virginia Tech’s new comprehensive prevention strategy and in response to federal guidelines specified by the Campus SaVE Act.
If you are employed by the university, including as a graduate assistant, you may also be required to take the Compliance Workshop through Equity and Accessibility. This course is different than Haven Plus. Please talk to your department to find out if you are required to take the Compliance Workshop.
If you do not complete Part I by the deadline, a registration hold may be placed on your student account, which may prevent you from signing up for spring classes.
Tips for a successful experience:
- Please close other programs you have running.
- Close other tabs on your browser.
- Use the navigation in the course pages (do not use your browser’s back button).
- Save your progress regularly so you don’t have to start over should an interruption of service occur.
- Make sure your device meets these minimum system requirements before starting the courses.
- RAM: 1 GB+
- Browsers: Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Flash Player: Please note some browsers may require Adobe Flash for multimedia content.
Note: These online programs are meant for students to complete on their own and not with a parent or guardian. We encourage your conversation with your student regarding the program content but please allow your student to complete the program on their own.