DSA Information Technology
The mission of the Student Affairs is to promote student learning, life skills, and personal growth through a strong focus on holistic student development and collaborative partnerships that deliver superior service to, and care for, students in the spirit of Ut Prosim.
Consolidated IT team consists of 16 employees. 13 full time staff members 3 wage employees. IT Team have two distinct sub teams:
- System Admin Team
- Developers Team
- Hunter Gresham - Executive Director of Communications and IT
- Hikmet Gursoy - Associate Director of Information Technology
- Stephen McTigue - Assistant Director of Information Technology
- Joe Pahl - Applications Developer
- Jared Craddock - Applications Developer
- Yingge Li - Applications Developer
- James Lanter - Applications Developer
- Billy Wesley - IT Manager
- Steve Chen - Senior Systems Administrator
- Petie Martin - Systems Administrator
- Andy Sinclair - Systems Administrator
- Andrew Thomas - Junior Systems Admin
- Matt Hudson - Junior Systems Admin
- Adam Bess - Junior Systems Admin
- Stephen Chamberlain - Help Desk Specialist
- Ashleigh Froelich - Help Desk Specialist
- Aaron Weekley - Help Desk Specialist
Areas We Support → All DSA departments and users
What We do
System Admin Team
- Hardware setup and Maintenance (Workstations, servers, firewalls, network switches, printers, AV equipment, camera systems)
- Software Setup and maintenance (Servers, workstations, firewalls, departmental applications, copiers, camera systems)
- Backup and Recovery
- Hardware and software monitoring
- Ensure secure computing environment
- Domain Services Setup and maintenance
- Print Server setup and maintenance
- File Server setup and maintenance
- Application Server support
- All CNS requests
- Account management
- Office 365 support
- Google Support (Google admin services for users and devices)
- Hardware and Software consulting.
App Developer Team
- App development, debugging, testing and deployment.
- Vendor provided app support.
- Act as liaison between the departments and vendors.
- Database Management
- Webserver, Application and Database server maintenance.
- Consulting services for DSA departments.